AWARD WINNING KAPELLO HAIR EXTENSIONS TRAINING & COURSES
all you need to become a true extensions professional
Welcome to the Kapello Hair Extensions Training Academy. Your journey to becoming a fully qualified extensions specialist begins with the right training.
Our leading training program equips students with all the skills they need to become a successful and sought after extensions specialist. Students will learn how to do hair extensions by completing one of 4 premier hair extensions courses.
Courses Cover Four Extension Application Techniques:
Micro Rings, Pre bonded, US Pre tapes technique and the latest and most popular, Ultrasonic Cold Fusion Bonding.
Students train with a highly experienced tutor who has over 10 years experience and has won awards and competitions from salons around the world. And not only that, she makes learning fun and engaging, making the experience one to enjoy and remember.
Hair extension course options include the '1 Day Fast Track' or '3 Day Intensive' course for more in-depth training. On the day, each student will be given ALL the necessary equipment they need to start practicing straight away. Lunch is provided and all costs are included in the one affordable price.
So why train with Kapello?
- We care about our students and offer full support after finishing the course.
- We train students in small groups and ensure each student will also get one-on-one training time with the tutor. We teach all techniques on dummies first and practice on live models!
- Our courses are accredited by Beauty Guide UK and all students receive a certificate upon completion.
- We offer the best prices on the market and all students are eligible for a special discount card for ongoing reduced prices and other special benefits.
During Our Hair Extensions Classes You Will Learn:
- Hair extensions theory including history, hair sources, different grades of hair etc.
- Effective client consultation
- Hair extensions maintenance and removal
- How to colour match client's hair and safe and effective colouring methods
- How to shape, cut and blend hair extensions
- Hair extensions aftercare tips
- How to source the best quality hair and tools at a great price
- How to create and run a successful hair extensions business
- How to target and attract potential clients
With each course you will get a complimentary hair extensions kit that includes everything you will need for each method to become a fully operational, hair extensions specialist!
The Kit includes: hair cutting scissors, Training head, Remy hair strands for practice, Hair Extensions Pliers, Bond Remover Solvent, Copper Micro Rings, Tool for Micro Rings pulling (hook), Hair extensions blending tool, Razor, Hair extensions Colour Ring, Pin-tail comb, Kapello Extensions Brush, Protection shields and hair clips, PLUS a storage bag for your Kit!
So be educated by one of the leading hair extensions training courses in the UK and start your lucrative career as an extensions specialist today.